The Activity Center
Join for a full day of arts, crafts, games and one-of-a-kind enrichment activities this summer.
Our main concern is the safety of your children. For that reason, we will be requiring all campers to be tested for COVID-19 within 5 days prior to their arrival at camp.
We are also putting the following precautions in place:
- Limited enrollment: Our goal is to cap the number of campers during the month of June to just 18-20 per day.
- Weekly enrollment only: During the month of June, we will not be offering daily drop-ins. Campers must sign up for complete weeks in order limit the number of people children come into contact with.
- Controlled groups: Campers will be placed in pods of 7 to 10 and will remain with those groups during as much of the week as possible.
- Temperature checks upon arrival: Any camper displaying signs of a fever will be asked to return home for the duration of the week. (You may apply your pre-paid credit to another day)
- Face Masks: The use of face masks will be encouraged at all times but mandatory during certain activities and when in close proximity to others.
- Social Distancing: Appropriate social distancing must be observed.
- Off Site Activities: We will be limiting the number and nature of off site activities during the early weeks of summer until further notice.
- Drop off & Pick up: All campers will enter and exit through the main entrance on Santa Monica Blvd. Parents, siblings and other non-campers will not be permitted inside
Summer Camp 2020: June 15, 2020 - August 15, 2020
Regular: 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Extended Day: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Fee: $400/week (9:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
$450/week (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
For less than $100/day per child, you can enroll your child in a day camp from 830am-5pm. They also have a 3pm or was it a 330pm option for less. You can also throw a bday party. I took 2 kids (not mine) age 7 to this camp. The facility is huge with different rooms, activity areas, and even a kitchen to make lunch as a group. The day the kids went, it was lasagna rolls. Before choosing this place, I looked at other day/summer camps like Zooga or options like Pamper N Play. I asked some questions via email and they were pretty fast in responding and being very helpful. Upon arriving, there were a couple kids who were "regulars" and all seemed happy and excited to be there. The facility looks like a very equipped community center/rec room. Clean, well maintained, a huge plethora of toys to keep a kid very busy. During the day they leave the venue to go to the beach, a local park, zip lining, etc. Seems very well run, organized, and they start the day off by having a meeting as a group to talk about the day's schedule and activities. I came to pick up the kids 15 min early and they were having such a good time, I let them play until it was time to go because they did not want to leave. Worth trying out to see if your kid enjoys it! --- Doreen M.