Aquarium Science Camp
Spring Break and Summer are wonderful opportunities for childhood exploration, sunny days outside, and… science! At our Aquarium Science Camp, we bounce from live ocean animal and wildlife exhibits, to the classroom, and out to the beach!
The experience is all fun with just the right amount of hands-on learning. Campers interact with hundreds of local marine species while making new friends. If your kiddo enjoys doing science experiments, playing games, digging for sand crabs, making arts and crafts, and having fun, then dive into camp at Heal the Bay’s Aquarium under the Santa Monica Pier.
1600 Ocean Front Walk
Santa Monica, CA 90401
SPRING BREAK CAMP DATES
April 15-19 @ 9am – 2pm (entering 1st – 5th grade)*
SUMMER CAMP DATES
- Week 1: June 24 – 28 @ 9am – 2pm (entering K – 1st grade)*
- Week 2: July 8 – 12 @ 9am – 2pm (entering K – 1st grade)*
- Week 3: July 15 – 19 @ 9am – 2pm (entering 1st – 3rd grade)*
- Week 4: July 22 – 26 @ 9am – 2pm (entering 2nd – 5th grade)*
- Week 5: July 29 – Aug 2 @ 9am – 2pm (entering 5th – 8th grade)*
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
RATESSpring Break Camp - Daily $75.00
Spring Break Camp - Full Week $350.00Daily Sessions are only available for Spring Break)
Sign up for the whole week to receive a discount.
f you need financial assistance for your child to attend Camp, please complete this application and email us.
No Reviews Yet
Phone Number: (310) 393-6149