Aquarium of the Pacific Sea Squirt Camp
Campers will discover an underwater wonderland filled with wiggly fish, furry animals, and boneless beauties. This camp encourages social interaction and exploration independently from parents. Through hands-on activities, stories, crafts, and tours, your child will prove that little learners can learn big things!
Topics (subject to change):
- Day 1: Habitats
- Day 2: Invertebrates
- Day 3: Sharks
- Build a Moray Eel Cave to hide out in!
- Create a keepsake Habitat Book.
- Touch a live Moon Jelly.*
- Make a Bouncing Bottle Octopus craft!
- Learn about shark senses through an interactive game.
- Animal touch time in our private classroom touch pools.
- Behind-the-Scenes Access
- Snack (Parents, please provide a snack for your child)
100 Aquarium Way
Long Beach, CA 90802
June 17 - August 26, 2019
8:30 am – 11:30 am
$120 per child
$95 for Aquarium members
Tel: (562) 590-3100, ext. 0