Aquarium of the Pacific Ocean Adventure Camp
Explore the Pacific Ocean and its inhabitants during the week-long summer day camp adventures. Campers will get the chance to go behind the scenes, meet animal care staff, and help the staff take care of some of the animals. Each Ocean Adventure Camp week is a different program.
- Create a unique penguin craft with beads and pins.
- Take a look inside a real squid.
- See bioluminescent animals glow in the dark.
- Help animal care staff feed sharks.
- Go behind the scenes to feed sea jellies.
- Discover how fast kelp grows in a Krazy Kelp Game.
- Join the Fish Bureau of Investigation in search of the missing Agent Sculpin!
- Build a polar bear den to hang out in.
- Animal touch time in our private classroom touch pools.
- Snacks (Parents, please provide 2 snacks for your child each day)
- Lunch (Parents, please provide a lunch each day)
100 Aquarium Way
Long Beach, CA 90802
June 17 - August 26, 2019
8:00 a.m.–5:00 pm. Monday–Friday
$329 per week; $299 per week for Aquarium Members
Tel: (562) 590-3100, ext. 0