Aquarium of the Pacific Junior Biologist Camp
Based on the popular Junior Biologist classes, this camp will feature elements of the traditional Day Camp program, including crafts, games, special behind-the-scenes privileges, animal interactions, and more.
- Get a behind the scenes look at caring for fish.
- Investigate the properties of water through temperature, pressure, and oxygen experiments
- Collect mussels from Rainbow Harbor and search for hidden animals.
- Feed fish in our Tropical Reef exhibit.
- Assist animal care staff with the Ray Pool cleaning.
- Discover how amazing whales are in a Whale Olympics activity.
- Practice classifying animals with a sea jelly classification activity.
- Explore an interactive watershed environment.
- Go behind the scenes to feed sea otters.*
- Animal touch time in our private classroom touch pools.
- Snacks (Parents, please 2 snacks each day)
- Lunch (Parents, please provide a lunch each day)
100 Aquarium Way
Long Beach, CA 90802
June 17 - August 26, 2019
8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Monday–Friday
$329 per week; $299 per week for Aquarium Members
Tel: (562) 590-3100, ext. 0