Aquarium of the Pacific Fish Fry Camp
During a three-day morning camp you and your child will wet your appetites for marine life with hands-on exploration, crafts, games, and Aquarium tours. Dive into a watery world that you and your child will not forget! After camp, explore the Aquarium with your little fry. Aquarium admission is included!
- Day 1: Sharks
- Day 2: Whales
- Day 3: Octopus
- Make believe whale watch activity on the tug boat in the Shark Lagoon play area.
- Seek out sharks on a special scavenger hunt.
- Watch Aquarium invertebrates eat!
- Investigating shark teeth and whale baleen.
- Create ocean themed crafts each day.
- Animal touch time in our private classroom touch pools.
100 Aquarium Way
Long Beach, CA 90802
June 17 - August 26, 2019
8:30 am – 10:30 am
$130 per adult/child pair; $30 per add'l person
$100 per Aquarium member adult/child pair; $20 per add'l person
Tel: (562) 590-3100, ext. 0