Camp Kinneret is a place where creativity and expression are encouraged; a program in which teamwork and social interaction are the basics; a community where the courage to try is celebrated and the desire to succeed is supported; an opportunity for children to grow through accomplishment and respect.
Camp Kinneret is an experience that words cannot adequately describe. Our focus on relationships and providing children with opportunities to learn, grow and discover themselves is at the heart of the Camp Kinneret philosophy. Our attitude and approach to everything we do at camp focuses on creating a warm, welcoming environment in which kids can be themselves without fear of judgment and in which each child belongs. Our child centered philosophy creates a supportive atmosphere where campers develop skills and values to last a lifetime. We call it a child centered program, the campers call it the best summer ever!
We enroll by session rather than week-by-week. Families choose a session (Session 1, Session 2, or both) and then choose a set day combination within that session. We offer 2, 3, 4, and 5 day a week options.
- All transportation is provided at no additional charge.
- We pick up at more than 25 different conveniently located neighborhood meeting points. Stops are located in Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Encino, Hidden Hills, Newbury Park, Moorpark, Oak Park, Sherman Oaks, Simi Valley, Studio City, Tarzana, Thousand Oaks, West Hills, Westlake Village and Woodland Hills.
- We use the professional bus services of Mission School Transportation. All buses are driven by professional school bus drivers and are equipped with seat belts and air conditioning.
- The bus ride is fun! Our Rider Cup Spirit Challenge is a friendly inter-bus competition that includes singing, bus decorating, and performing a unique new bus song for each bus each session.
- We hire and train our staff to ride our buses to and from camp. Each bus’s staff team works together under the supervision of a Bus Captain. Most buses have anywhere from 4-8 bus counselors on board. Bus staff are in constant communication with the camp office.
- To help campers feel prepared for their first day, we offer the opportunity to visit your bus stop and meet your bus staff prior to every summer.
LOCATION29646 Agoura Road,
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
Summer Camp Dates:
Session One: Jun 17 – Jul 19
Session Two: Jul 22 – Aug 16
$1365 to $2650 (varies by number of days)
Transportation, early & late care are always included!
Families who apply with a deposit before May 1st and pay the remainder of their balance before the payment deadline will receive our Early Bird Rate.
A sibling enrolling from the same family receives a discount of approximately 5%. An additional sibling receives a discount of approximately 10%. Additional siblings are eligible for further discounts.
Thanks so much! I must tell you, I am so thrilled with the camp experience my kids are getting. Our house and car are now filled with camp songs, and when they came home with their “Olympic Medals” yesterday, it was as if they had medaled in the more widely known Olympics!! Such a difference from previous camps with lots of new-fangled bells and whistles [where] it was a chore to get them up to go; that’s not what was important to them. They love going to camp now and are so excited to go back the next day! Your team is beyond compare – they are delivering exactly what I hoped camp would be for my children, and it shows.-- Nancy A.
Camp Kinneret is a safe and warm environment for a child to explore new activities and friendships. The administration has a very high standard for safety and their staffing and the kids have a blast and learn how to be a more spirited version of themselves. It’s a joy to watch them light up inside — and they don’t even notice how filthy they are at the end of a good, hard day at camp! --Melissa M.